Join Online! | Membership Application | Associate Members |
Associate membership in the Ohio Library Council is open to any commercial entity that provides products and services to public libraries. The OLC's enhanced Associate Member program is designed for companies and individuals who want to maintain a connection with public librarians, market their services, and have access to information about the issues and challenges libraries face everyday. This is a non-voting membership category.
*The OLC Vendor Mall is prominently featured on the OLC Web site and allows librarians and library trustees to peruse information about vendors that can fulfill their program and service needs. Associate members can place information about their companies in one or more product categories and add a link that will direct users to their company Web site for more comprehensive information.
Annual dues for Associate members are $400. OLC's membership year is from January 1 - December 31. You may join OLC at any time but there is no proration of dues.
Benefits of OLC Associate Membership:
- One-year subscription to the OLC's print and/or electronic publications
- One (annual) complimentary set of OLC institutional (library) mailing labels ($50 value)
- Member rates for all company representatives to attend OLC events
- An invitation to submit programming proposals for the OLC's conferences and other professional development workshops
- Early notification of exhibition opportunities at the OLC Expo
- Recognition as an Associate Member in the OLC Expo on-site program and each year in an OLC member publication
- Early notification of OLC conference sponsorship opportunities
- Spotlighted as a "Featured Vendor" on a rotating basis in OLC's weekly e-newsletter to library directors
- Inclusion in the OLC Vendor Mall*